July 01, 2008

Not finished for spring, but...

bolero sweater wip

The bolero sweater is back right at the top of my knitting basket. I have not worked on it for ages. Not since I had to frog the entire first front back in the end of March.

This time I've started the second sleeve, and hope to be done with that in not too long. Then there is just the two fronts and edgeings to tackle, and I do hope I get it right the second time I try.I'm pondering knitting both at once, but I'm not sure if it's wise. If I do that and have to frog again I'll have to frog both fronts. Twice as much as the first time. There is something entirely confusing to me about how the increases are done for the fronts. Must put my brain to work on it properly before I start.

I was sure this would look great for spring. Now I'm sure it will look just as good as a fall bolero. With jeans and one of those pretty white tunics that are all over this year underneath. If I manage to knit the fronts that is... Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Keeping my fingers crossed you don't have to do any frogging! Good luck!

Teraks said...

Tjollahopp! Gikk det bra med nesa? Boleroen din blir super!!! Fortsatt god sommer ;O) Mvh Teraks/Matmor

Batty said...

You can do it! It's looking good!