July 18, 2008

It's Friday!

First of all; HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELSON MANDELA!

Work attire

Working today was different than my usual days. We celebrated Mandelas birthday; speaches, band, cake and all.
I do like my desk job, but it's nice to be where the action is sometimes too.

Work attire

Then I came home and did one of my favourite things when it comes to redecorating and painting.

Masking tape - off!

Removing masking tape from the newly painted bedroom walls.

It's going to be so nice waking up in this room now.

The view from my bed

No more feeling of waking up inside a cucumber.
I'll get new curtains. The ones we have did not look good with the old colour and will not look good with the new colour either.

And I'm starting a new sweater. Mostly from my own head, with guidance from a few other patterns.

Swatching

I'm even swatching.

I'm looking forward to a nice and relaxing week end. Petter and Marie might be coming home on Sunday. With loads of laundry and happy smiles!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am very intrigued by your sweater swatch.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Du har jo fått et helt nytt rom. Flink du!
Enda en prøvelapp, slikt setter jeg pris på!