Last post of 2006...
<-<-<- Be careful around the fireworks everyone!
I hope 2007 is going to be a good knitting year! I've even thought up some knitting resolutions:
- I will finish seaming my Otis cardigan during January, even though I would much rater knit for Socktopia and the Stranded KAL.
- I will do my very best to knit for the KALs I've signed up for. No slacking tolerated!
- I will knit lovely things for all the babies popping out around me, even though they are plenty!
- I will knit a sweater for DD! A knitters child should not go without
- I WILL GET BETTER AT SWATCHING!
Also, I hope I can get a hang of pattern management, but I won't put that on the list. As I know I probably won't get there.
Wishing all my readers (I hope I have some) a very happy new year!