The blue light special I knit for my brother is done. He really likes it, and the colours suit him wery well too.
The insides of the hat. The floats look a bit long, but they are just right when the hat is worn.
See how happy he is with his new hat, I got a bit hug for it and all:)
(This photo is taken by DD, 4 yrs old. )
For those wondering:
- pattern: Red light special by brooklyntweed. http://brooklyntweed.blogspot.com/2006/12/red-light-special-pattern.html
- yarn: Falk by Dale yarns. I used up nearly the whole ball of the main colour, the others have plenty left over. For the lining I used Cotton Sport by Gjesdal, 3/4 of a ball.
- Needles: 2,5mm addi turbos for the lining, 3,5mm Inox bamboo dpn's.
- Time to knit it: about 4 evenings, the lining took one evening of knitting alone.
- Yes, I'll gladly knit this hat again!