May 30, 2007

D'oh!!!

*Guro smacks palm to forehead!

I've mentioned in a couple of previous posts that I'm working on the Trellis cardigan. And the name of my blog, that means right and wrong. Well, I just had a "wrong" moment. Apparently when I read seed stitch, I assume that means reverse stockinette. Only I don't do it all the time.

So my first stab at Trellis will have curling reverse stockinette button bands. If it's too horrible I might try to fix it with crochet. I don't know how to crochet...

I guess I would have noticed before I got half way through the second front of the cardigan if I had the pattern printed out in colour. I need to get a colour printer!

2 comments:

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Can't wait to see Trellis, such a cute pattern!

Batty said...

I'm glad even knitters of your caliber occasionally have 'wrong' moments. It makes us regular knitting humans feel better. : )

I'm sure your Trellis will turn out just fine. Can't wait to see pictures!