March 27, 2007

Baby cardigan

Look closely at that picture... Do you see there is something severely wrong with the back of that thing? Like the neck bind off is absolutely not correctly placed (in the middle) and one arm is quite a bit longer than the other! Do I need to say that WIP does not exist any more in that shape and form?

It now looks like this:

CIMG2692

That's much better... And the knitting is so much more interesting than rows and rows of endless garter stitch in boring beige.

Also I'm very much hoping to get this done by the end of March.

CIMG2699

It's going to be a pair of Falling Leave socks. At the moment it is one complete and one awaiting a heel turn.

3 comments:

reluctantMANGO said...

WOW! You've been busy! I like the bi-color garter stitch much better, it's simple and pretty. And I can't wait to see the finished socks!

Batty said...

The garter stitch is much prettier in 2 colors. And I just bought yarn for a pair of Falling Leaves socks too!

Bonnie said...

The new version in multiple colors looks really nice! Good move.

I can't wait to see how your socks turn out. Already they look lovely.

Your knitting is very inspiring!