August 28, 2009

Comfort food

Comfort food

I think the tendonitis monster is trying to sneak up on me.
I'm more than a little bummed out about this, since I have three things almost finished, a new pattern in the writing and too much time on my hands.

I guess I'll just have to keep baking, and eating!

These oatmeal cookies are the best I've ever tried. I found the receipe here.
I had to wing it a bit though. My pantry could only come up with six walnuts, so I put almonds in instead. Not too bad, almonds are my third fave nut. And I've heard they're healthy too... I don't know if walnuts are?


2 comments:

Bezzie said...

Yum! But now I need to know what the other two favorite nuts are! Ha ha!

Batty said...

I think we're operating on exactly the same wavelength this week! Tendonitis is trying to sneak up on me too, and I was just looking at a recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies!