November 16, 2006

Thankyouverymuch, Elizabeth

In this post I'd like to thank Elizabeth. I find her knitting, her patterns and her very good blog a great inspiration. She is one amazing womann, in very many ways I'm sure.
CIMG1860

See my lovely, finished shawl? That gorgeous colour... Elizabeth sent me the KoolAid I used to get that lovely colour. Aslo it reminds me of the colours she uses in some of her knitting (wich I have already said I really like, we might just as well say love!)
Thank you Elizabeth, for being who you are, and enabeling knitters, like me, around the world make lovely knitted items to warm themselves and others!

CIMG1849

The whole shawl looks like this by the way. I'm very happy with it. I'm actually quite proud to have finished it. It really tested my patience knitting this at times. And I can be one patient girl if I set my mind to it!
Did I mention I love wearing it? I do.

Last but not least, for those of my readers (I know there is at least 2) who stop by from the knittyboard; the black baby kimono and hat is done! It's for a little girl, born yesterday.
baby kimono
I think it's very cute!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's adorable!

And I love your shawl!

And thank you!

Faerynuff said...

I absolutely adore the baby Kimono! It is truly stunning!

What koolaid flavour did you use?

kemtee said...

Now that's sweet. Why couldn't I think of something like a kicky kimono instead of a boring old blanket for a baby gift?